by Max Perelman
I want to know…
- What’s in my gut – and did that yogurt actually do anything or is it just hype?
- What’s in my mouth – are they fighting or causing my cavities?
- Why am I such a risk taker – my parents?
- What’s in the backyard – a new species?
- What’s in my food – Pork? GMOs?
- What’s on my fruit tree –Should I rip it out ASAP?
I want to meet…
- The other 90% of the cells in my body (bacterial, by quantity) and the other 8% of the DNA in my genome (retroviral code) – who am I and how much of me and my thoughts are really my own?
Should I Biomeme…
- My cat box before I drive the car?
- My blood before they visit a therapist?
- My back before I visit my chiropractor?
- My apartment before I sign the lease…or my building’s HVAC system?
- My sushi before I pay the check?
- My urine before I ask that girl out? …Or maybe after?
I want to discover…
- What mushroom that is over there.
- What bees are on my flowers.
- What butterfly just flitted by.
- What wildflower my daughter just picked for me.
I want to test…
- That tick on my dog for lyme disease.
- That mosquito for West Nile.
- That kissing bug for Chagas.
- That water for Cholera.
- That spinach pile of sprouts for E.coli.
- That egg for Salmonella.
- That melon for Listeria.
Biomeme will empower you to do some of these things very soon. Please tell us what you want to know – Better yet do a quick youtube video and send us the link. We’re compiling experiences and could really use your thoughts.