On Friday, February 22, 2019, Biomeme’s co-founder, Max Perelman, joined Dr. Daniel Beiting (Assistant Professor of Pathology, School of Veterinary Medicine, University of Pennsylvania) on the Knowledge@Wharton Business Radio series “The Business of Animal Health.”
Topics discussed during the 2/22 episode included:
- A layman’s explanation of real-time qPCR
- How Biomeme fits into the larger diagnostics space
- How portable diagnostics can impact veterinary medicine
- How veterinary medicine intersects with human health: One Health
- How Penn Vet is using the Biomeme platform right now
- How portable detection can be useful for monitoring things that aren’t disease-causing, but which could also impact health
You can listen to the entire episode (26:37) by clicking the play button below.
About the Show
Listen to Knowledge@Wharton Monday through Friday, 10a-12p, EST on SiriusXM channel 132.
K@W Business Radio is a daily, call-in business interview program, broadcasting live from The Wharton School’s historic Ivy League campus. Host Dan Loney goes behind the headlines with world-renowned Wharton professors, distinguished alumni and expert guests.