To be considered for this position, please complete the following application: Automation Technician
WHO WE ARE:
Biomeme designs and manufactures precision portable instrumentation and test kits for DNA analysis and microbial detection in the field. We are a small but fast-growing company in this emerging tech space. Our products are being deployed in a variety of field settings throughout the world. However, much of our production today is focused on diagnostics to combat the Sars-Cov-2 pandemic at the point of need.
Responsible for maintaining and improving the manufacturing equipment in Biomeme production areas. Implement and execute all tasks related to production equipment – including but not limited to electrical, mechanical, maintenance, cleaning, commissioning and improvement. Coordinate with production management and engineering to keep production running efficiently as possible.
All tools required for this position will be provided by Biomeme Inc.
– Monday – Thursday from 5:00 PM to 3:00 AM
– Friday – Sunday from 1:30 PM to 2:00 AM
– Coordinate maintenance objectives with your immediate supervisor and engineering daily.
– Routinely perform all necessary duties to ensure production is functioning at full efficiency.
– Complete special projects as may be assigned and prioritized by the immediate supervisor.
– Diagnose and perform maintenance/repair in a timely and professional manner.
– Upkeep of the company maintenance log, where required. Accurately document work performed on service request, including parts and/or vendor labor.
– Coordinate with vendors for warranty or special maintenance requests.
– Professional work ethic and appearance.
– Associates degree in automation and/or maintenance or equivalent experience
– Experience with the maintenance and implementation of PLC systems (Allen Bradley)
Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Biomeme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law