To be considered for this position please complete the following application: Biology Consumables Production Supervisor
As a Production Supervisor you’ll bring a proven track record of hands-on experience participating in and organizing day-to-day production workflow in a manufacturing setting – preferably relating to medical and/or electromechanical devices. You’ve worked in a deadline driven environment producing a technical product with a sharp eye for quality while meeting business output goals. The Production Supervisor will be in constant cooperation with upper management, logistical and the engineering teams to schedule production efforts and assure that assembly technicians are properly managed and equipped to build product.
In this fast-paced, start-up environment the candidate will possess strong initiative and self-starting qualities with adaptability to any task. The candidate should fully understand that this position is not a “desk job”, and that in the exciting times our business is experiencing there is no person here with a single duty. Duties will not stop at planning assembly efforts but rather include hands-on assistance evaluating equipment malfunctions, answering questions, checking paperwork, managing inventory, and being present on the assembly floor to assist in the resolution of any and all issues that may occur from a production standpoint. The ideal candidate started their career on the assembly floor themselves and, like every Biomeme employee at any level, will find no issue jumping on the line if needed to meet a critical goal.
– Highschool Diploma/GED and some college or vocational training in physical science, mathematics, or engineering field preferred, but not required
– 3-5 years’ experience asssembling/managing assembly in a manufacturing setting
– Microsoft Office/Google Docs spreadsheet management
– Preferred: Experience in ISO 9001/13485, AS 9100 or a similarily strict quality environment
– Preferred: Production experience with medical devices or pharmaceuticals
– Preferred: Understanding of ERP/MRO workflow (SAP/Oracle/etc.)
– Ability to understand and adhere to quality management systems (QMS) including in the assisting in the development of traceabbility, lot numbering, and revision control
– Interdisciplinary coordination with business, logistics, engineering teams and suppliers
– Good document practices related to completion of work instructoins and quality documentation