To be considered for this position please complete the following application: Buyer/Planner
We are seeking a Buyer/Planner with ERP experience. The Buyer will assist Supply Chain Management in the implementation of an ERP system as well as regular buyer responsibilities including but not limited to processing and tracking purchase orders and assuming supply and demand for materials is accurate and fulfilled to enable production. As we are beginning an ERP implementation the Buyer will be a critical component in assuring all supply chain data (vendor information, etc.) is communicated to ERP consulting teams properly to foster a succesful transition.
– Be a part of the core team responsible for successful implementation of an ERP system (Oracle Netsuite)
– Create and manage purchase requisitions, orders, etc.
– Work with inventory management teams to ensure all deliveries satisfy the assigned purchase order
– Report issues with delivery discrepancies to vendors and manage return and replacements
– Provide supplier questionnaires to help establish new vendors and an authorized vendor list
– Negotiate price breaks and payment terms
– Perform all purchasing duties in adherence to quality regulations (ISO 13485/ FDA 21 CFR 820)
– Work cooperatively with engineering, manufacturing, and business teams
– Self starter with knowledge of manufacturing processes
– Strong negotiating skills
– Ability to drive individual work as well as work cohesively as a team
– Skilled at organizing and prioritizing assigned tasks to assure completion in a fast-paced environment
– Strong verbal and written skills
– Constant attention to detail and process improvement
ring a proven track record of hands-on
– Monday – Thursday, 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM
– Monday – Thursday, 5:00 PM – 3:30 AM
– Friday – Sunday, 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Some occasional shift flexibility is required, regular flexibility is preferred.
We are exp
anding rapidly in response to the global pandemic
– 3+ years of work experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment
– Experience working in an ERP/MRP environment
– Experience working in a regulated environment
– Experience working with overseas vendors
– Experience working with customs requirements and regulations
Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Biomeme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.