To be considered for this position, please complete the following application: Chief Financial Officer
Biomeme is an exciting medical diagnostic company that is experiencing extensive growth. We are looking to hire a CFO to lead the company from a financial perspective. You will work alongside the Founders and the rest of the executive team, taking ownership of all company fiscal matters. To do well in this role, you should have experience as a CFO or Finance Lead in the health care or related field and, importantly, have emerging growth company experience. Biomeme is a very hands-on company and you should be as comfortable developing board presentations as rolling up your sleeves and digging into the weekly invoices and bills.
– Oversee the company’s fiscal activity, including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
– Work to create corporate dashboards, financial reports, and budgets.
– Assure all corporate structure and tax documents are filed and monitor compliance with laws and regulations.
– Assist with high-level decisions about strategy.
– Help with recruiting new staff members when necessary.
– Supervise all finance personnel.
– Identify and address financial risks and opportunities for the company.
– Review financial reports for ways to reduce costs.
– Work well with the Founders and COO to develop the strategic plan.
– Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline, masters degree or MBA.
– Experience in a senior management position.
– Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management and general finance and budgeting.
– Experience with budget management, public accounting, and cash flow.
– Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
– Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
– Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload effectively and delegate.
– Ability to strategize and solve problems.
– Strong leadership and organizational skills.
– Excellent communication and people skills.
– Fluent in Microsoft Excel, with a strong experience in QuickBooks and/or other accounting software. We are implemented Oracle NetSuite so experience there would be a plus.
Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Biomeme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law