To be considered for this position, please complete the following application: Device Test and Repair Technician
In this position, you will be joining a team of technicians and engineers involved in the production of battery-operated, portable diagnostics. A Device Test & Repair Technician must be able to identify, repair, and test complex electro-mechanical faults.
Biomeme mobile instruments contain complex circuitry and sensitive optics. Must be comfortable using DMMs, oscilloscopes, and PC aided diagnostic software. Working knowledge of engineering theory, units, and terminology is a must. The ability to debug analog and digital circuity at the system and component level is essential.
Should be comfortable in a fast-paced production environment and demonstrate impeccable attention to detail. You will be directly involved with the engineering and manufacturing staff and thus have extremely good communication skills.
– Assemble small electronic and mechanical components and subassemblies into finished products.
– Join or secure parts in place using hand tools, power tools, adhesives, fixtures, and equipment.
– Perform on-line testing and visual inspection using magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and computerized and electronic test equipment, to ensure parts and assemblies meet production specifications and standards.
– Perform tasks requiring fine motor skills and manual dexterity (ability to work with small parts).
– Follow verbal and written instructions carefully and consistently.
– Enter data into computer databases.
– Maintain a clean and organized work area.
– Perform repetitive tasks carefully and consistently.
– Possess corrected vision adequate to perform tasks.
– Work closely with others in a team environment.
– Communicate effectively with fellow team members.
– Work at the pace required to meet production goals.
– Read and follow verbal instructions in English
– Use basic numerical and mathematical skills.
– Maintain regular and reliable attendance.
– 1-2 years electronics troubleshooting.
– 1-2 years of electronic printed circuit board test and repair.
– 1-2 years of electronic device assembly and/or testing.
– Comfortable lifting 10-50 pounds from ground and eye level.
– Good vision, and color vision.
Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Biomeme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.