To be considered for this position, please complete the following application: Industrial Engineer
WHO WE ARE:
Biomeme designs and manufactures precision portable instrumentation and test kits for DNA analysis and microbial detection in the field. We are a small but fast-growing company in this emerging tech space. Our products are being deployed in a variety of field settings throughout the world. However, much of our production today is focused on diagnostics to combat the Sars-Cov-2 pandemic at the point of need.
Responsible for improving the operational efficiency of our manufacturing operations. This will be done through the implementation of LEAN manufacturing principles.
– Load and maintain manufacturing routings into our ERP system (Oracle)
– Document and determine room and facility layouts to maximize efficiencies
– Implement lean manufacturing principles across the manufacturing and engineering organizations
– Create engineered labor standards
– Perform time studys and cycle time analysis
– Workplace organization and visual management
– Method and process design and improvement
– Perform staffing design
– Perform data analysis & reporting
– B.S. in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related engineering degree.
– 3+ years experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
– Experienced in a regulated industry (Medical, Automotive, etc.)
Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Biomeme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law