To be considered for this position please complete the following application: Manufacturing Quality Control Technician
As a Manufacturing Quality Control Technician you will bring a proven track record of Quality Assurance/Quality Control of complex mechanical and electrical assembly to this position. Working in the Device Manufacturing department, you will be deeply involved in daily QC of electromechanical instrumentation and next-generation prototype devices. Succesful candidates will be able to guide and train other assembly operators, as well as function as part of daily production to meet production goals with Quality in mind.
If you are a curious, detail-oriented person always looking for the answer to some question, and you think you have experience that could make you a valuable team member, we want to hear from you!
– Participate in the Quality Control process of subcomponents used in assembly
– Lead and document trainings with assembly operators on safe handling and assembling methods
– Assure work instructions are followed and documented properly
– Notify the production, engineering, and quality teams of assembly difficulties caused by design or lack of tooling, fixturing, etc.
– Work in cooperation with ERP/MRP software to keep track of open work orders
– Assist with Material Review Board
– 1+ years of related work experience
– 1+ years of Quality experience in a regulated environment
– Hands-on experience assembling/performing QC on small precision instrumentation prefered
– Troubleshooting and debugging of electromechanical instruments prefered
– Familiarity with ISO 13845 quality and FDA compliance preferred
– Impeccable attention to detail
– Ability to adhere to and enforce Good Documentation Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices
– Ability to work independently, as well as, participate on teams comprised of immediate group members, or to work cross functionally, in a fast-paced environment
– Ability to speak-up when Quality issues are found
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, etc.
– Ability to multitask and time manage
– Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment
– Must be detail oriented and take direction well
– Python experience (preferred)
Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Biomeme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.