To be considered for this position please complete the following application: Front End Developer
Biomeme is looking for a front end software developer to help continue our development of modern stack biological applications. Biomeme wholly engineers PCR tests, portable thermocyclers, and a cloud software system. The developer will be responsible for designing and implementing front end applications with support from the UX designers. Eagerness to learn new technologies and languages is a must to be successful. Applicants must have a deep understanding of web development.
An applicant with no full-time professional experience must submit an example web application using React or Angular.
– Competence in one of the large scale UI frameworks: React, Angular, vue, ember, ect.
– Capable of designing and implementing software independently
– Solid understanding of Git and version control best practices
– Able to work as part of a fast-paced team with highly agile priorities
– Understanding of unit and system testing best practices
GOOD TO KNOW:
– React or React Native
– iOS / Android
– JIRA or other project management software
– Circle CI
Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Biomeme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.