To be considered for this position please complete the following application Molecular Biologist
Biomeme seeks a Molecular Biologist to become an immediate and valuable contributor to the Biology team. Molecular Biologists at Biomeme serve cross-functional roles, with significant time at the bench in R&D.
– Supporting development of multiplex Real-Time PCR assays, from target selection through to laboratory validation in both regulated and non-regulated markets
– R&D support for Biomeme’s nucleic acid sample preparation technologies for a variety of sample matrices
– Data management, processing and display
– Creation and maintenance of SOP’s and other documents in support of our quality management system (ISO 13485)
– Experience in Real-Time PCR methodology for both DNA and RNA targets (intercalating dyes, hydrolysis probes, molecular beacons, etc).
– Background in other molecular biology techniques and workflows
– US Work eligibility
– At least 2+ years’ professional experience
– Excellent attention to detail
– Strong organizational abilities
– Great communicator
– Friendly, articulate and interested in working in a fun, fast-paced startup