To be considered for this position please complete the following application: Production Supervisor
As a Production Supervisor, you’ll bring a proven track record of hands-on experience participating in and organizing day-to-day production workflow in a manufacturing setting – preferably relating to medical devices, GMP manufacturing, producing a technical product with a sharp eye for quality while meeting business output goals. The Production Supervisor will be in constant cooperation with upper management, logistics, quality, and engineering teams to schedule production efforts and assure that assembly technicians are effectively managed, trained, and equipped to build product.
In this fast-paced, start-up environment the candidate will possess strong initiative and self-starting qualities with adaptability to any task. The candidate should fully understand that this position is not a “desk job”, and that in the exciting times our business is experiencing there is no person here with a single duty. Production supervisor duties will not stop at planning assembly lines with correct components, on the assembly floor to assist in the resolution of any and all issues that may occur from a production standpoint. The ideal candidate started their career on the assembly floor themselves and, like every Biomeme employee at any level, will find no issue jumping on the line if needed to meet a critical goal.
ring a proven track record of hands-on
We are expanding rapidly in response to the Global Pandemic and are in search of experienced Production Superivors for three shifts:
– Monday – Thursday, 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM
– Monday – Thursday, 5:00 PM – 3:30 AM
– Friday – Sunday, 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Some occasional shift flexibility is required, regular flexibility is preferred.
– Organizes and maintains incoming materials and inspections to ensure smooth flow of materials to production processes
– Organizes and performs product QC analysis
– Completes and maintans documentation related to assigned work, including logbooks, batch records, etc.
– Adheres to SOPs and MPIs for all processes
– Identifies, escalates and documents events that deviate from normal operation; participate as needed in investigations
– Participates in, and documents, training for operators
– Acts as a liaison between Manufacturing, Quality, and Inventory
– Dispositions products according to stage (in process, ready for QC, QC Hold, etc.)
– Reviews batch records and other paperwork prior to releasing product to inventory
– Maintains compliance, cleanliness and orderliness of operational areas per appropriate SOPS
– Reviews and revises pertinent SOPs and production batch records as required
– Inspire and constantly strive to make Biomeme a great place to work and respected for the quality of its people, products, and clients
– 2 – 5 years experience assembling/managing assembly in manufacturing setting
– Microsoft Office/Google Docs spreadsheet management
– Understanding of standard ERP/MRP workflow (Oracle/NetSuite)
– Production experience with electromechanical devices, medical devices, GMP materials, etc.
– Experience in an ISO 9001/13485, AS 9100 or a similarly strict quality environment
– Strong leadership skills and excellent ability to communicate effectively
– Interdisciplinary coordination with business, logistics, engineering teams, quality, and suppliers
– Ability to understand and adhere to quality management systems (QMS), including assisting in the development of traceability, lot numbering, and revision control
– Good document practices related to completion of work instructions and quality documentation
Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Biomeme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.