To be considered for this position please complete the following application: Senior Assembly Technician
As a Senior Assembly Technician you will bring a proven track record of complex mechanical and electrical assembly to this position. Working in the Device Manufacturing department, you will be deeply involved in daily production of electromechanical instrumentation and next-generation prototype devices. Successful candidates willl be able to guide and train other assembly operators, as well as function as a part of daily production to meet production goals.
– Assist in production assembly efforts as a member of the assembly team
– Lead trainings with assembly operators on safe handling and assembling methods
– Assure work instructions are followed
– Notify the production and engineering teams of assembly difficulties caused by design or lack of tooling, fixturing, etc.
– Participate in the quality control and assurance process of subcomponents used in assembly
– Work in cooperation with ERP/MRP software to keep track of open work orders
– Experience in handling electronic components in an ESD safe manner
– Troubleshooting and debugging of electromechanical instruments
– Functional understanding of assembly drawing reading
– Ability to function with and without discrete work instructions
– Ability to adhere to good documentation and manufacturing processes
– Ability to work alone as well as in an interdisciplinary and cross-functional team
ring a proven track record of hands-on
– Monday – Thursday, 7:00 AM – 5:30 PM
– Monday – Thursday, 5:00 PM – 3:30 AM
– Friday – Sunday, 7:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Some occasional shift flexibility is required, regular flexibility is preferred.
We are exp
anding rapidly in response to the global pandemic
– 5+ years of experience in assembly manufacturing
– Hands-on experience assembling small precision instrumentation
– Managerial or supervisory experience
– Familiarity with ISO 13485 quality and FDA compliance is preferred
Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Biomeme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.