To be considered for this position, please complete the following application: Shipping & Receiving
We are looking for smart, curious, and passionate individuals to join our culturally diverse team and contribute to our shared success.
The Shipper/Receiver Associate is a key role within our Supply Chain Group. They are responsible for the inbound and outbound material flow through the company and maintaining an organized flow.This individual needs to be very flexible and accommodating in an ever-changing environment.
– Manages the shipment and receipt of all products, materials, and supplies.
– Collaborates and communicates with customer service and manufacturing representatives and others involved in the shipment and receipt of products.
– Tracks, traces, and updates the status of incoming and outgoing shipments.
– Maintains a clean, neat, workspace.
– Promptly unloads trucks and deliveries and sorts and stocks receivables.
– Maintains an accurate log sheet of daily moves, inventory, and counting accurately.
– Engages with vendors and drivers with a positive attitude.
– Provides additional backup support for shipping and receiving departments.
– Any other duties applicable to the position.
– Available to work Monday – Friday 12:00pm – 8:oopm.
– High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
– 6 months logistics, retail, or customer service experience.
– Good written and verbal communication skills.
– Strong sense of time organization and urgency.
– Able to work independently and within a team.
– UPS Campus Ship/World Ship software experience is mandatory. Applicant will be asked to “ship” a product in the software during the interview stage.
– Able to lift up to 50lbs and lift/bend frequently.
Biomeme was conceived and created to make the world a better place through the democratization of healthcare diagnostics. To that end, we have created technology that empowers anyone, anywhere (including low-resource settings with minimal space, electricity, and equipment) with the capabilities of a molecular lab in the palm of their hands. Over the last nine years, Biomeme has grown a vertically integrated organization spanning specimen collection, sample prep, assay, and instrumentation R&D, PCR reagent lyophilization, hardware, and consumable manufacturing, as well as molecular diagnostic testing services. With the low cost, ease-of-use, and unparalleled field portability of the Biomeme platform, we are uniquely poised to rapidly advance initiatives in emerging infectious diseases like COVID-19, as well as emergency preparedness, response, and recovery.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION:
We offer competitive compensation and benefits to meet different employee needs and lifestyles. Benefits include competitive base pay, stock options, 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar match (up to the first 4% of eligible pay contributed), medical, dental, vision, healthcare spending account with dollar-for-dollar company match, basic life insurance, employee and dependent supplemental life insurance, paid time off, and paid parental leave.
Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Biomeme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer