To be considered for this position please complete the following application: Supply Chain Manager
Supply Chain Managers are pivotal players in the logistics planning process. They help companies identify problems as they develop, manufacture, store, and ship products. They must be able to create strategies by analyzing information and processes and present their findings.
The voice of the Supply Chain Manager impacts all aspects of the manufacturing process. Candidates should be strong communicators who love to collaborate with others.
Supply Chain Management requires an understanding of accounting, legal documents, and to build lasting relationships as they increase efficiency and focus on warehouse optimization.
– 5+ years of direct experience preferred
– Experience hiring and managing a small team
– Experience in medical device supply chain, setting up and working with approved vendors
– ISO 9001 experience required ISO 13485 preferred
– Ability to manage logistics of all aspects of supply chain, from product development to the shipment of finished items.
– Experience setting up and running an ERP system preferred (Oracle)
– Experience working with and growing the supply chain in a small to medium sized business preferred
– Knowledge of US, Canada and EU export and import laws and compliance
– Assist in implementing an ERP system
– Assist logistics process for the development of new products, inventory maintenance, manufacturing, shipment and delivery, and returns on products
– Keep detailed records, generate reports, and develop presentations to help management understand the logistics perspective
– Build relationships within the company and with external parties, such as suppliers or distributors
– Read and comprehend legal documents, such as contracts or import/export agreements
– Understand principles of accounting and finance
– Strong communication skills
– Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity
– Ability to excel in a fast-paced, start-up environment
Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Biomeme is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.